IMOLA-CLASSIC 2018: a look back at the last meeting of the great season by Peter Auto
On October 26, 27 and 28 was held the fourth edition of Imola-Classic on the Autodromo Dino & Enzo Ferrari.
This weekend, the emblematic track welcomed iconic legends such as the 1960 Alfa Romeo Giulietta SZ, the 1963 Giulia TZ, the 1959 Ferrari 250 GT Drogo…
The races were marked by victories:
- Maurizio Bianco (Chevron B19) in Classic Endurance Racing 1
- Yves Scemama (TOJ SC304) in Classic Endurance Racing 2
- David Tomlin (Motul M1) and Charles Veuillard (Ralt RT 1) in Euro F2 Classic
- Steve Tandy (Spice SE90C) and Michael Lyons (Gebhardt C91) in Group C Racing
- Afschin Fatemi (Porsche 904), Carlo and Alain Vögele (Porsche 904/6) in The Greatest’s Trophy
- Stephen Dance (Ford Capri) in Heritage Touring Cup
- Christophe Van Riet (Shelby Cobra 289) in the Sixties’ Endurance
The winners will receive their prizes on February 9, during an evening as part of the Retromobile show.
Peter Auto’s 2018 season is over and will have brought together 210 to 325 racing and vintage cars.
Rendez-vous for the Espíritu de Montjuïc to be held in Barcelona from 5 to 7 April 2019.
Europe Auto Classic Cars, your vintage car dealer in Cannes.